ROBOT COMPETITION RULES
1. The competition is being held in conjunction with Salto UK Ltd and CAD2CODE.
2. Entries are open to adults over 18. Adults may enter on behalf of a child if the child has suggested the name for the robot.
3. Only entries made via the Salto UK Ltd Facebook page, by liking the page and using the comment box, will be entered in the competition.
4. Multiple names must not be entered in one comment. Only one robot entry name per comment.
5. Entries for this competition will open at 7 am on Monday 11th March during British Science Week.
6. The closing date for entry to this competition is 9 am on Monday 1st April. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. All suggested, acceptable names entered into the 'comment' box will be entered into the competition
8. Salto UK has the right to remove any entries considered inappropriate.
9. Michael Nelson of CAD2CODE will be the judge. The judge's decision is final.
10. The winner will be announced via the Salto UK Ltd Facebook page on Friday 5th April
11. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, Salto UK reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The prize is a 2-hour workshop for 1 x KS2 or KS3 group of a maximum of 30 students and be approved by the Head Teacher of the school involved.
13. The training must be carried out within 20 miles of Salto UK Ltd, Prudhoe and be taken by 31st December 2019
14. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material eg social media, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
16. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS COMPETITION
17. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition will be directed to Salto UK, not Facebook.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Salto UK Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, or any liability for technical errors or communication failures on Facebook and/or internet access.
20. Salto UK Ltd has the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any time without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control.
21. By liking our page and entering a name for the Robot, you agree and will adhere to the rules of the competition.